We respect your personal data and we take your online privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the user visits to this website. The information you provide on this site will be used only for its intended purpose. We never collect information for commercial marketing or to share with third parties. Submitting information is strictly voluntary and by doing so, you are giving us your permission to use the information. We will revise or update this policy if our practices and communication channels change. Changes to this policy will not apply retroactively.
Our core beliefs regarding user privacy and data protection:
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
- We do not send spam – ever. The goal of our existing email communications is to inform our Newsletter Subscribers of our work and to give them information about our upcoming events and other projects.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute any part of our website, as well as information about our visitors, for the purpose of paid advertisement.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although Google Analytics records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. Google Analytics also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third party data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our email newsletter. While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic newsletter-style emails from us.
You may choose not to give us any information other than your e-mail, and you will be able to benefit from the service.
Our third party data processors
We use some of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them are based in the USA and are EU-U.S Privacy Shield compliant.
Also, some parts of our website are linked to social media platforms or their sharing modules:
email newsletter platform:
and events registration system:
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com